Thursday, October 11, 2012

NEON TIKI TRIBE PARTY!

I was recently selected by MommyParties to host a party for the new Neon Tiki Tribe books!
I love all books, so was excited to do a fun kids book party.

The Neon Tiki Tribe books are a new series of children's books with a positive message for 6-10 year olds. Also, the books feature Dyslexie, a font designed to help the kids that display dyslexic symptoms - something that I suspect my kid does. 

The Neon Tiki Tribe are Tia, Zeke, Mowah and Dar - "The Brightest Heroes on Earth!" TIKI stands for Thoughtful Intelligent Kind Individual. They use sunglasses that give them super-powers to defend Earth from the evil Ku Tiki Tribe. 

The kids we invited loved laughing at each other with the crazy glasses on. They did not enjoy the books or food as much. I had them vote on their favorite book. The winner was "Dog Rescue Mission"  - several of them love anything to do with dogs. The message of "Dog Rescue Mission" is the importance of honesty and the courage of telling the truth.My favorite is "Playground Push" which is about how to stand up to bullies.

Check out the whole line of books available on www.neontikitribe.com 

Disclaimer: I received the books, glasses and a poster  for free in exchange for an honest review.  I was not otherwise compensated for this post.  All the opinions are 100% my own.  Thank you!

No comments: