Monday, March 28, 2011

Mmmm Nutella!

I love Nutella fan know that many people have not heard of it - I think of it as somewhat European I guess. So when I got the opportunity to do a Nutella Party I was thrilled.
I must admit I think of Nutella two ways - a kid indulgence or on crepes in Paris! But it turns it is much more versatile, and can be a grown up treat too! It is great on waffles. And people who like peanut butter assure me PB&N is delicious too.......I think the favorite I learned was that it is great with fresh fruit like  strawberries and blueberries. And for adults, it tastes just great with a cup of coffe.
Nutella does not contain hydrogenated oil or trans fat and is low in sodium compared to most peanut butters.  It also contains no artificial colors or preservatives, and has absolutely no peanuts or peanut ingredients, nor does it come in contact with peanuts during manufacturing. So in the scheme of things, it is a relatively healthy snack, especially on whole grain items.

Each guest got to enjoy some breakfast foods with Nutella and also take home a goody bag complete with a tumbler, spreader, sample of Nutella, a coupon, two recipe cards and an information sheet. The samples are cute and now my daughter will only use a spreader when the Nutella jar comes out!
 

No comments: