Monday, August 31, 2009

Back 2 School Blog Bash

Three Boys and A Dog is having a great Back 2 School Blog Bash with a whole month of giveaways. Seems strange as schools here have been back for about 3 weeks. Hope I get to win some cool prizes - or a cool prize!

7 comments:

B.A. Hunter said...

Hi there!
I saw that you entered a giveaway for a Wrap-N-Mat and wanted to invite you to my blog for another chance to win. I currently am holding a giveaway for a Wrap-N-Mat snack pouch and wrap. Here is the link to the giveaway:
http://happilydomestic.blogspot.com/2009/09/wrap-n-mat-review-giveaway.html
I have another giveaway and a lot more to come! Stop by and visit. Hopefully you will enjoy my blog as well. :-)
Sorry to leave all this in a comment. I am trying to get the word out.

Anonymous said...

You won at Laura Williams' Musings!

http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2009/09/winners.html

Please check your email from one from me (might go into your bulk as I use yahoo) and please respond to that email.

Thank you and Congratulations!

rg. said...

giveaways are awesome

Clueless_Mama said...

Shelly, Hi! You won "The Lace Makers of Glenmara" from my site. Please email me with you info :) CONGRATS

Clueless_Mama said...

Hi Shelly,

This is the only way I have to reach you. Can you please send me your information so I can get your winnings out. Thanks so much! camden44@gmail.com

If I don't hear from you soon, I have to pick another winner:( I hope you get this.

Amy L said...

Shelly
You won my Blog Contest, but none of your comments had an email address, and your Blogger profile doesn't show your email either. If you get back to me in 24 hrs with your address, I'll mail your book to you. You've won a copy of The Crowning Glory of Calla Lily Ponder from my blog Peace & Quiet.

MamaBuzz said...

Hi,
You won Rattlesnake Rules from our site. can you email us your snail mail? Thanks!

Melissa j

mamabzz@yahoo.com